Find Real Estate in Yangon Online with 1000s of Classifieds
Currently home to over 5.5 million people, with hundreds of thousands more arriving every year, Yangon remains one of Myanmar’s most popular cities, and an essential destination for expats and international visitors. The greater metropolis and surrounding area is broadly divided into four large districts, covering hundreds of kilometres, so there’s always thousands of properties for sale or rent at a price to suit any budget. Whether you're a property hunter looking for a new pad in the city, or a landlord looking to sign over a lease and lock down a great passive income, Ads.com.mm make it easier than ever to post and discover house, flat and commercial property listings online, putting sellers in touch with thousands of potential buyers across the capital and beyond.
Get a Great Price on Real Estate in Yangon with Online Classifieds
If you’re new to the market, it can be tricky to know how much you should be paying for housing. Whether you’re renting your home, or looking to make a big financial investment and purchase properties, you can make sure you get the best deal when you browse the market with thousands of classifieds at Ads.com.mm.The ever-popular capital of Myanmar is one of the most cosmopolitan and diverse cities in the nation, home to historic buildings and monuments centuries-old, alongside up-and-coming cityscapes and designer real estate. If you’re looking to buy in the capital, expect to pay a premium. Property and land prices here are the most expensive in the country.
- Single bedroom flats and apartments are your cheapest option if you’re looking to rent or buy in the city. If you’re happy with a studio or single bedroom, starting rents can be found for as little for roughly 1,800 LKs in regions like Ahlon and Tamwe. Expect to pay more in central districts.
- If you’re looking to make the leap and invest in property as a buyer, you’ve plenty of choice of potential properties in Yangon. You can find auction properties and buildings listed for a quick sale for as little as a few hundred LKs, with small flats and apartments usually commanding around 25,000 – 30,000 LKs in normal condition.
- Commercial properties and retail space can be hard to find if you’ve got a touch checklist to fill. Expect to pay in the region of 2,000 – 3,000 LKs per calendar month for mid-sized retail and commercial units. Warehouse spaces, whole building rentals, and expansive complexes will cost significantly more.
Buying or Leasing Real Estate in Yangon
It's easy to search through thousands of property classifieds online at Ads.com.mm. Whether you're looking for a new house to lay down some roots, or a new office complex to accommodate a growing business, it's simple to find a property that ticks all the boxes, always at a rate to suit. Save yourself some money when you find your property online, dealing directly with the seller so you don't have to party with needless agency fees to pay the middle man.
Are you new to the property market? Don't be duped into dodgy deals and keep your eyes peeled for a scam with a few essential tips and tricks of the industry:
- Does that price seem too good to be true? It probably is. Ultra-low rents are a dead giveaway of a scam, and low sales tags on property sales should also be treated with scrutiny.
- Always insist to see the paperwork. Never hand money or details over until you've got a legitimate purchase contract to back up the deal. Bring in a third party adviser if you need for total peace of mind.
- Get a thorough inspection of the property before you agree to buy. First impressions of any space might be fantastic, but beyond the superficial aspects, a building might be hiding severe faults and expensive jobs in urgent need of attention. Get a third party surveyor in to address all these issues and more.
Selling or Renting Real Estate in the Capital
If you've outgrown your old home, or need to shift an old retail unit, it's easy to make quick sale with Ads.com.mm. Simply post your classified to our directory for instant access to thousands of prospective buyers. To make sure you engage fully with your customers and get the price you're asking for, follow our simple sales strategy for success:
- Engage your customers with a thorough description that sells all the benefits and hidden features of your property. Make sure you list all rooms and annexes, important fixtures and fittings. Be honest and upfront in your description if you're dealing with an older property. Nothing sours a deal quicker than a potential buyer discovering an unresolved building issue at the last minute.
- Make sure the price is right. You'll never make a sale if you're asking for a sky-high amount. Likewise, if you're a landlord struggling to lock down a rental tenant, you should probably reconsider what you're asking for rent. The housing market is a highly competitive one, so make sure you've down your homework and are pricing your space at the right point for the market.
- They say a picture tells a thousands words. Use effective imagery of your property to your full advantage when posting a classified. If you're selling a family home, be sure to capture useful and appropriate imagery of every room from every angle, and include exterior photographs and snaps of outdoor space if possible. Sell every feature and its benefit as best you can with well lit, well composed, and beautifully processed imagery.