Find Nokia phones in Myanmar
Nokia was one of the first major names in mobile phone technology and has continued to be a main player. Now purchased by Microsoft, its reputation as a reliable and stylish phone has made it the choice for many repeat customers when they opt to upgrade to the latest model. Browse for your favourite cell phone in the classifieds section.
Most popular Nokia phones in Myanmar
The sale of mobiles online has risen dramatically as people have realised the sense of reselling a phone they no longer need. This is great news for the second hand market as people can find phones for sale in their area in the classifieds.
- Lumia 925: With a sleeker metal look than the previous model, the Lumia 925, has some pretty impressive apps. The build quality is better than many smartphones on the market and the camera is 8.7 megapixels ensuring you get reasonable images.
- Lumia 1020: This should be called a camera and not a smartphone. A whopping 41 megapixel which means superb quality photos. Larger file size photos need to be uploaded to a computer to edit. With the Microsoft Windows 8 this version is called Amber and you'll only find it on a Lumia smartphone. Wi-fi means you can upload your smaller pictures instantly. With a 4.5" screen and 3G technology this offers a lot of camera for the money.
- Lumia 830: The long awaited phone came in to mix reviews. A great buy for the price and running the Denim version of Windows. Featuring a 10 megapixel camera using Zeiss optics means you'll capture the image better than most in this price range. The battery life is excellent in the Lumia 830 and only drains quickly when using the camera heavily. The specs of the processor, although leaning towards the slower end of phone technology now with a quad-core Snapdragon 400 running at 1.2GHz, it still powers games and videos . The 5 inch screen is bigger than most for easier viewing.
Advice when buying Nokia phones
There is no longer the need to go to a mobile phone shop such as those found in most streets of Yangon. Buying online saves time and money. However there are a few things to consider when purchasing a used cell phone online.
- Battery life: What was the battery life when new, are replacements readily available?
- Overall condition: If there are scratches and knocks the device has not been treated well. It is better to pay a little more for one which has been looked after.
- Was it bought new in 2015, do they have a receipt?
- What are the specs of the device? Is it going to have enough power to do everything you expect?
- Is it dual sim? Those which are, are generally cheaper to use.
- What about reviews of the product? This should make you feel confident when you make your purchase.
Advice to sell Nokia phones
Think like a buyer, what would you want to see if you were buying a carefully used phone which will be worth what you're asking?
- To get the best price for your phone take clear images of it. Include any accessories you might have. This should include the charger, headset, the original box and receipt.
- Describe the item well. This saves you the headache of answering questions.
- Set a fair price