Mitsubishi Cars Classifieds in MyanmarSince the government decided to grant import permits to people wishing to import cars to replace their old existing cars, there has been a huge increase in the number of cars available to buy in Myanmar. In 2015 85% of the car market in Myanmar is made up of Japanese automobile manufacturers, Mitsubishi has become a popular choice for car owners seeking powerful engines, comfortable interiors, and stunning designs.
Most popular car models in MyanmarMitsubishi was founded in 1970 in Japan and has since expanded to become one of the most popular brands of car. If you're considering purchasing a car online here are some well-known models you might be interested in:
- RVR:launched as a compact MPV in 1991, it is a great choice for modern families. RVR stands for 'Recreation Vehicle Runner', reflecting the car's sporty design and spacious interior, which makes it an ideal selection for those wanting to transport larger groups of people or use the car for sports and leisure activities or as a utility vehicle. Average price: LKS 270
- Colt: this vehicle offers low fuel consumption and excellent handling, making it a great choice for those looking for an economical hatchback. The Colt is also known as a Keijidosha vehicle or a Kei car. Average price: LKS 110
- Pajero: a full size sports utility vehicle which is ideal for transportation around eastern areas such as Mandalay and the Shan State. The Pajero has a well-deserved reputation for being one of the best SUVs available on the market and offers great value for money. Average price: LKS LKS 150
- Outlander: a spacious, comfortable SUV which also offers low running costs. As suggested by its name, the Outlander is great for off-road driving and can handle rugged terrain with ease.
- Challenger: a mid size SUV which offers powerful performance and tough design along with the comfort and ease of urban driving. The Challenger is ideal for use as a utility vehicle for work and is useful for commuting into city centers from more rural areas due to its versatility.
- ASX: a crossover vehicle which merges practicality and toughness with a stylish, compact design for ultimate versatility. The ASX is an appealing choice for many people due to its efficient engine, spacious interior, and compact dimensions.
How to buy a Mitsubishi in Myanmar? Tips to buy automobiles onlineYou are spoiled for choice when it comes to choosing a car to buy, with options ranging from traditional car dealerships to online car dealerships. Buying a car online is a quick and easy way of searching through many used cars for your ideal car and allows you to take a look at automobiles from the comfort of your home.
- When you contact an advertiser make sure they are in fact the current owner of the car
- Check the history of the car you are interested in including mileage and background history
- It is a wise idea to have a trained, reputable mechanic inspect the car prior to purchasing to check for any faults or problems
- Ensure that you arrange a purchase contract or agreement when you commit to buying a car as proof of your arrangement with the seller
Selling your Mitsubishi online: our tipsIf the time has come for you to sell your car, advertising it online is a time saving option that saves you a lot of hassle.
- Be sure to check the prices of similar automobiles to be sure that you are selling at a reasonable and fairprice
- The more pictures you include in your ad, the better, as pictures show buyers the true condition of the car and help to secure a sale
- Include a detailed description of your automobile for sale including mileage, age, and any special details such as extra features
- It's a good idea to tell potential buyers why you are selling